Samsung Galaxy S radio widget 1.0.3
This is a widget to control the FM radio of the Samsung Galaxy S phone. The widget does not require the FM radio application to be working in the background.
This widget is only compatible with Samsung Galaxy S INTERNATIONAL VERSION (I-9000).
DOES NOT WORK on Fascinate, Captivate, Vibrant, Epic. Those customized versions of the phone have the FM tuner either disabled in software or hardware. I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about it. I've spent a lot of my time coding and reading xda forums but no luck :(
1. The widget (as well as the original FM radio application) requires the earphones to be plugged in to receive radio broadcast.
2. On the first run of the widget, the user has to select the region (Europe/USA/Japan) for frequency settings. This is done by tapping the widget surface left from the play button. The preferences can also be set (for the first time and modified afterwards) from the launcher, but only when at least one radio widget is present on the home screen.
3. In order to receive radio broadcast, the radio needs to scan for available channels first. This can be done anytime when the radio is not playing by tapping the widget surface left from the play button. This operation needs to be repeated every time the phone is restarted, it can also be repeated in order to find new radio channels.
Please send feedback (any problems or suggestions).
About Samsung Galaxy S radio widget
Samsung Galaxy S radio widget is a free app for Android published in the Other list of apps, part of Audio & Multimedia.
The company that develops Samsung Galaxy S radio widget is Demboos. The latest version released by its developer is 1.0.3. This app was rated by 57 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.2.
To install Samsung Galaxy S radio widget on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2011-08-31 and was downloaded 17,359 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Samsung Galaxy S radio widget as malware as malware if the download link to com.demboos.galaxy.radio.widget is broken.
How to install Samsung Galaxy S radio widget on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the Samsung Galaxy S radio widget is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Samsung Galaxy S radio widget will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Samsung Galaxy S radio widget will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.